Thursday, March 28, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ECHOLINK COMMUNICATION- ( AP2ZAF) FAISALABAD

Re:ECHOLINK COMMUNICATION- ( AP2ZAF) FAISALABAD 14 years 6 months ago #170

Hello All
Here is my self designed and homebrew echolink interface for connecting a radio to the echolink.I have used this

interface my self for experimentation on echolink.If someone has a single radio then he may connect it to the echolink as

well as can use the same radio for local qso on vhf.Using this interface will enable the user to transmit on vhf and echolink

simultaneously , so he would not need two radio to do the job.

The interface can be configured for any radio ICOM , KENWOOD , YAESU etc.

There are the pictures of the pcb with components.The schematic is self explanatory from the picture of the pcb.
Even then if some need the diagram and the actual size pcb print , email me : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

73's all the best

Ismail / ap2miz
Attachments:
Muhammad Ismail Zahid
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
0333-6589554
Last Edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Khalid Shoaib AP2MKS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:ECHOLINK COMMUNICATION- ( AP2ZAF) FAISALABAD 14 years 6 months ago #176

• ap2aum
an update on echolink...

i had a successful and an excellent qso via echolink with MIZ, ZAF and lately Mashtaq sb (LA3RIA) from Oslo Norway. The sound quality was awesome... too good to be true. Then i hooked up to Sarawak Malaysia 2 meter repeater and i could copy them 5.9. both the stations were mobile... amazing stuff i must say. We can easily cover distances that are not achievable via normal vhf setup and i would say this is a must for emergencies. MKS thanks for sharing with us TSUNAMI operation via Echolink. i think we need to have the system up and in place regardless of whether we use it or not, but we must have it ready with us. special thanks to AP2MIZ, AP2ZAF and AP2SP for helping me out with the hardware and configuration.

cheers
73s
ap2aum

Re:ECHOLINK COMMUNICATION- ( AP2ZAF) FAISALABAD 14 years 2 months ago #284

Hello
Any one wishing to setup two vhf handies as repeater without opening the sets can use the circuit below.It is easy to construct and use.Hope you enjoy it.
Allah hafiz

Muhammad Ismail Zahid (ap2miz)
Attachments:
Muhammad Ismail Zahid
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
0333-6589554

ECHOLINK COMMUNICATION- ( AP2ZAF) FAISALABAD 3 years 9 months ago #446

Hello Dear All
Any body out there on echolink , B)

regards.
Muhammad Ismail Zahid
0333-6589554
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds